Thursday, September 11, 2008

late...


this mama ya...been neglecting baby's blog...
so, what had happen to baby the last 3 days? yenyen says baby tummy smaller now from all the poopoo-ing... but i can eat ok these few days, just like normal... mama called dr balkees about baby poopoo so many times few days, suddenly yesterday only poo 2 times like normal... hehee, yenyen say macam baby know that if not better, baby will have to go to clinics... ahhh, lucky tummy good girl!
i had tried my first mooncake! finished the whole piece all by myself in the car on the way back after pick up mama from the clinic on tuesday ..it have a brown skin, with very yummy sweet black fillings... 'or tau sar' yenyen says ie black bean paste? no la, red bean paste... but look black?
i become friend friend with aunty joyce already... all because of the ice cubes! senang kena tipu ya i...
ohh...mama buy more baby thighs for baby gusti...check out my cellulite!

1 comment:

2xMum said...

Aiyo... she's still chubby lah!! So cute neh!!

My boy already slimmed down liao... no more chubby!

I think your girl chubbier than my boy :)