Monday, July 28, 2008

Meiji Panda




hmmm yumyum...Mama calls me 'Baja Queen' lately
Mama got 3 different flavour for me yesterday from Gurney Plaza
i am a good little girl, i shareshare my yumyum with YenYen, A-Ya, Papa and Mama

see my mouth is full like a chipmunk

my dresses are all so short too now

i've got 2 new tops from Seed kIDS...size 5 woh, i big girl wear big size now...those really cute leggings will really show off my gorgeous sausage rolls on the legs...so Mama still contemplate what type of hiphop pants to buy for me as i outgrow my dresses so fast

i poopoo like 3 times yesterday...hahhaa, this time daddy got a chance to get me really clean-up as YenYen is out and Mama is at work...

Daddy thinks i have an imaginary friend now! that gave Mama the creeps, but i'm not telling......!

No comments: