Saturday, July 26, 2008

This Is Life as a BabyWombie


it had been too long since MamaWombie had not gave me a log for me life journey so far...
i have growing day by day - and i'm serious about the growing bit
...hahaaa...since i kicked myself out from MamaWombie's belly 16 months ago on March 22nd, 2007....seems soooo long ago...and taking all her MamaNan she can provide me...hmmm, yum...
this was Day no 1 in the maternity hospital...so you can see i have a forcep scar on my left brow from being stuck in there, despite mummy had a Caesarean to take me out...lucky me all pretty pretty now...the redness went away in a flash! otherwise PapaWombie may not be too happy with the doctors who suppose to take care of me and mummy....
i've been growing up with loads of lovelove from Mama - which i can say very well, Papa - which i say when only i like or food is at stake, A-Ya - which i can say in like 3 different ways , YenYen - still did not get it right , Aunty Jane - refuse to say as its too long, etcetcetc....
lately i can do KungFu Panda too...the moment i lay eyes on the video PapaWombie brought back that night, i really never knew i also can do Kungfu!!!hahahaa....i can do splits with one leg up in the air high, of course lying down on the soft mattress YenYen nicely provide...and say "HiAhhhhhhh...."
dunno why everybody smiles when ever i do that...must that i looked very good doing that too...
its very longs to update all 16 months in 1 time...anyway i wanna my NanNan now too already...
bye wavewave kiss

No comments: