Monday, August 25, 2008

Aunty Zetty visit...


Mama's friend from medical college days, Aunty Zetty and Uncle Azwan...botak liao and she's thin liao...baby peiseh with them, hide at mama's and yenyen's legs...also in Starbucks, she sat beside me also i don't look at her...until yenyen gave a a small cup of ice...hmmm,yum...then i'm better mood!

Aunty Zetty took pictures of my 'thunder' thighs...
she gave mama some pictures in mama's facebook page too...let's go take a look k ... http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=38582&id=569036311&ref=nf
ps : pls note its either MamaNan or fresh cow's milk in the bottle....NaNa to formula babes!

1 comment:

2xMum said...

Hey, you're from Penang!
Don't hesitate to come over if you happen to recognize or spot me or my boy in the mall, ya. Forgive me ya as I'm quite poor in recognizing and remembering faces :P