Friday, August 29, 2008

Diaper Face!


aaarrrhhgggg...
look at what Yenyen and Mama did to me yesterday!
must admit ...i look super cute like tthis ....
hhaaaa, evil laughter...
drypantz aka Baby's G-string, give me the cutest baby butt around...seriously...must get mama to take picture of it when i'm wearing one...nice fit and no deep marks on my upper thighs...not to forget the very size of them...hmmmm, but yenyen reckon they're smaller now as my legs are longers... also tummy slimming effect, got some squeeze to make tummy smaller...kesian...
that's the same drypantz on my head...look as if i have a bandage from head injury...
hahhaa...mama and aunty jane laughter will their belly hurts after seeing me coming out from yenyen's room with it on my little silly head...
yaya say...F1 Driver!
where is the picture of my cute silly head mummy?

mummy just 'smoked' her laptop too....bursh, got smelly smell coming out from the keyboard...Papa said it's my fault... no le, i just hit a few buttons only how to get smoke woh! Papa...u also one, i small baby only u know.... mama let me play does not mean i kaput it le...aiyo ish ...

wavebyebyekisskiss

No comments: